European Global School, Paris is offering an online MA in Education course for the people who want to excel in their professional career as an administrator or manager of an education. The course instill with a deeper understanding of the methods on how to infuse the educational culture with the needs and the requirements of the students. The term ‘online’ is not mentioned on the certificate.
EUROPEAN GLOBAL SCHOOL, PARIS
private university recognized by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research
EGS - European Global School falls under the category of the private higher education establishment. The degrees obtained from the European Global School are in accordance with the French Code – Decree of January 25th, 1876, Articles L. 731-2, L. 731-3 and L. 731-4 – since October 01, 2015 under receipt No. E-15-04 to offer higher education awards at Bachelor, Master, and Doctorate levels. The UAI (unité administrative immatriculée) is 0755835K.
Established in 1998, Bangkok School of Management (BSM) is the first and only UK accredited INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE & TRAINING INSTITUTE in Thailand, duly licensed by the Ministry of Education, Thailand (Registration No.: Kor Ror 235/2554), offering a wide range of International Business Management courses and programmes in Thailand, leading to globally recognized qualifications.
APTTI offer programs which are facilitated by Bangkok School of Management, Thailand, and validated and awarded by the European Global School – Paris, a private university recognized by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research, and duly entitled to conferred Bachelor, Master and Doctorate Degrees.
- Recognized Bachelor Degree in any field
- IELTS 6.0 or its equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience as a teacher
Note: High potential candidates without a degree could be considered.
Curriculum for Online MA in Education
- EDUC510 Educational Philosophies: An Overview
- EDUC520 Curriculum & Instruction Planning & Development
- EDUC530 Dimensions of Learning: Application in Classroom
- EDUC540 Assessment in Education: Measurement & Evaluation
- EDUC550 Psychology of Learning: Lessons from Cognitive Psychology
- EDUC560 Educational Technology: The 21st Century Classroom
- EDUC570 Classroom Dynamics and Behavior Management
- EDUC580 Educational Research: Designs and Procedures