The duties and responsibilities of a Teacher shall include the following:
As a facilitator of student learning :
* To facilitate the learning process for students according to guidelines provided by the National Curriculum Framework and aligned to the school philosophy.
* Planning, preparing, and delivering lessons to all students in the class.
* Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities, and achievement of the individual students and groups of students.
* Assessing, recording, and reporting on the development of and progress in students’ knowledge, skills, and mindsets.
* Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students.
* Giving timely constructive feedback to students on their work.
* Promoting the general progress and well-being of individual students, groups of students, or class entrusted to him/her.
* Maintaining discipline amongst students under one’s care and safeguarding their health and safety at all times;
* Providing guidance and advice to students on educational and social matters and on their further education and future careers; providing information on sources of more expert advice.
* Reviewing and evaluating one’s own teaching and learning strategies, methodologies, and program/s in line with the National Curriculum Framework guidelines.
As a member of a continuously improving school:
* Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan.
* Providing or contributing to oral and written assessments, reports, and references relating to individual students or groups of students.
* Communicating, consulting, and co-operating with other members of the school staff, including those having posts of special responsibility and parents/guardians to ensure the best interest of students;
* Participating and co-operating with designated staff and other teachers in the preparation and development of courses of study, teaching materials, teaching programs, methods of teaching and assessment, and pastoral care arrangements;
* Ensuring high standards of professional practice and quality of teaching and learning of the subject/s. Through effective dialogue, participating in reciprocal peer review and observation of class teaching practice by the Academic Co-ordinator (subject/level) concerned.
* Participating in In-Service education and training courses as well as in continuing professional development (CPD) opportunities, and taking part in action research exercises;
* Participating in staff, group or other meetings related to the school curriculum or pastoral care arrangements, for the better organization and administration of the school;
* Contributing to the professional development of new teachers and student teachers according to arrangements agreed with the Head of School.
* Providing the necessary information and advice to the designated personnel in the school and to provide all the necessary information regarding requisitions and arrangements in connection with the teaching of the subject/s assigned to him/her.
* Making use of audiovisual technological devices/aides (such as AV devices, projectors, etc..) and other adaptations during the delivery of the lessons.
* Ensuring the safe custody and optimum use of equipment normally used by oneself during lessons and sees to its regular servicing and maintenance.
* Participating in school assemblies;
* Registering and monitoring the attendance of students under one’s care.
* Sharing in any possible and reasonable way in the effective management, organization, order, and discipline of the school.
* Nurtures a culture where teachers view themselves essentially as facilitators of learning and reflective practitioners.
* Liaising and collaborating with specialist teachers/resource persons and other professionals working with special-needs students;
Required Candidate profile
The applicant should possess the following skills/personality traits:
* Depth of content knowledge
* Understanding of child psychology
* Understanding of effective pedagogy
* Time management
* Willingness to learn
* Equivalent Teaching Experience and Degrees
Education / Training
Teaching & Training
Full Time, Permanent
Preschool & Primary Education
Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate
The Infinity School is in Greater Noida West
(Noida Extension) that intends to truly work towards ensuring every child gets the right environment to flourish. Our focus would be on developing thinking skills in children, groom them to develop the right mindset and values by giving them individual attention through a very high teacher-student ratio. This will be further enabled through the personal and professional development of all team members.
The school is led by our Director, Mr. Harinder Chhabra – an IIM
Ahmedabad alumnus. A team of seasoned and dedicated professionals is working together towards realizing the vision and mission of the school.
APTTI offers a wide range of teachers training courses, keeping in mind the need of all teachers. We help teachers qualify for an international teaching career and get acquainted with latest teaching methodologies and strategies to teach worldwide.