Pre & Primary Teacher Training course by APTTI is a comprehensive course for preschool and primary school teachers. It caters to teachers, teaching the age group of 2 – 12. This Online Course for teachers is created, amalgamating all international theories and methodologies by academicians with years of experience in this field. Certified Pre & Primary Teachers are in high demand everywhere and this international course helps teachers learn and develop their skills and know modern methodologies and concepts.
On completion of the course, the teachers are eligible to teach from Nursery to Class Five in any school. The Diploma Course of Pre & Primary Teachers Training course gives students further insight into the world of preschool and primary level teachers. The case studies and the research work associated with diploma level make teachers further equipped to facilitate learning.
The certificate course comprises of educational philosophy, child psychology, knowledge of various developmental stages of children, lesson planning and of course classroom management. The certificate course is divided into 10 modules and the diploma course has additional study materials with research and teaching practice option.
- Class 10 pass for Certificate and Diploma
- Graduation for PG Diploma
- After successful completion for Pre & Primary Teachers Training course, the candidates will have an internationally recognized certificate to teach worldwide.
- Teachers will learn all the modern skills and methodologies.
- Classroom Management and student engagement is an integral part of the program.
- Creating, evaluating and implementing lessons for pre- primary and primary classrooms.
- There are Multiple Choice Questions at the end of each module, which the students need to complete.
- The answer keys to the MCQ test will be sent the candidate for self correction.
- In the Diploma in Pre & Primary Teachers Training, candidates will have to submit an assignment and lesson plan.
- The assignments in the diploma module will be corrected by senior mentors.
How it Works
- Once payment is done, students are given access to the course with unique username and password.
- Each module has set of Multiple Choice Questions / assignment, which the students need to complete successfully to move on to the next phase.
- There is an assignment at the end of the diploma phase.
- Certificate is mailed to the candidates after successful completion of the course.
Although it is an online course, students can be given hard copy material at an extra cost.